Fork Latch Galvanized Malleable Steel
Chain Link Gate Latch, Lockable Fork-Latch
Fork Latches are the standard option for Chain Link Gates. Crafted from malleable steel and coated with a hot-dipped galvanized zinc layer, these latches are highly resistant to rust. Easy to lock, each forked latch has a generous opening perfect for a padlock or any similar locking device. Installation is straightforward—just unscrew the bolt, attach to the gate frame, and fasten the bolt.
Key Product Features:
- Heavy Duty Coating Zinc Hot-Dip Galvanized
- Rust Resistant YES
- Bolt On Easy Mount Installation, only 1 bolt to adjust
- Component Malleable Steel, Galvanized
- Lockable YES, it can be locked when fitted with a padlock or similar lock
- Fits Gate Frame Sizes: 1-3/8 inch, 1-5/8 inch, or 1-7/8 inch
- Minimum Gate Gap: 2 inches between gate and post
*GATE FRAME SIZE = the size of the chain link gate's frame, outside diameter of pipe
*LATCH POST SIZE = the size of the post to which the latch is latching.