Rhino Gas Powered Post Driver
Rhino Gas Powered Post Drive
The Rhino Gas Powered Post Driver is the ideal solution for quickly and efficiently installing commercial grade fences. With Chuck-Lok™ Adapter Technology, the 2-1/2" chuck increases the driver’s efficiency and durability so posts can be driven efficiently with fewer supplies and personnel needed.
- Comes standard with a 2-1/2″ I.D. Chuck, and Chuck-Lok™ System with 2″ adapter. Optional 1-3/4″ or 1″ adapters are also available.
- The 2-1/2″ chuck makes this a perfect choice for driving round posts up to 2-3/8″. The 2″ chuck sleeve drives T-Posts and smaller round posts.
- The Fence Pro™ drives post for many types of fencing, including erosion control, agricultural, containment, municipal and residential.
- Lightweight and easy to transport.
- Compact and light enough for use by one installer. Fits into areas with limited access and maneuverability.
- No additional equipment needed. Powered by the reliable Honda GX35 4-Stroke Engine.
- Equipped with Rhino’s CIS™ Vibration Dampening and padded grip for handling comfort.
- Made in the U.S.A. of durable, quality materials.
- Rhino Lifetime Impact Warranty.
The Rhino Gas Powered Post Driver is an all-in-one post driving solution. Its Multi-Pro™ XA Gas engine can handle multiple types of posts including T-Posts and large wooden posts, without needing to change the anvil or switch out the driver. All that's needed is a simple change of the chuck, and you're ready to tackle any post installation job.
- Comes standard with Rhino™ Extended Anvil and Longer 2.5” ID Master Chuck
- Includes Rhino™ Chuck-Lok™ 1″, 1-3/4″, 2″ Adapters
- Rhino™ Tension-Grip crankcase cover provides tool-free removal for ease of lubricant application
- Quick change chuck is designed to receive the Chuck-Lok™ Adapter System and be quickly removed when changing accessories
- Two-piece adapter design allows quick removal of driver from the post
- Equipped with Rhino’s CIS™ Vibration Dampening
- Padded grip for handling comfort
- Powered by Honda™ GX35 4-Stroke Engine
- Shock resistant heat-treated steel components
- High-grade virgin aluminum cast body
- Double sided, sealed bearings on all rotating parts
- Removable bottom handle
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Rhino Lifetime Impact Warranty